Perennial Ryegrass - TetraGain
TetraGain Perennial Ryegrass, a more persistent and productive variety than Annual Ryegrass. It is excellent for erosion control, sports, lawns, and pastures, and is known for its high yield, crude protein and nutrition feed value, cold tolerance and disease resistance. Later screened for yield, disease resistance, and forage value, TetraGain is proving to be an exceptional variety. It is extremely productive under cool and damp climates. TetraGain is a complex ryegrass mixture that is suited for moist lowland conditions and intensive grazing. It is a great option for forage mixtures, and is extremely winter hardy, making it an exceptional choice for farmers and ranchers alike.
- Well-suited for moist lowland conditions and intensive grazing
- Bunchgrass with shallow, fibrous root system
- Extremely Winter-Hardy
- Excellent Disease Resistance
- High yields and good forage quality
- Seeding Rate: 25-30 lbs./acre
- Broadcast Seeding Rate: 30-40 lbs./acre
- Seeding Depth: 1/4 in. - 1/2 in.